Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size

ci sar? da fidarsi???

dopo avere messo alcuni annunci su internet riguardo alla vendita del mio nordwest, ho avuto una risposta:

Ogetto : Richiesta informazioni su gilera nordwest 6
    Messaggio :
    I am interested in your classified advert listed for sale,pls email me
    back at your earliest conviniece your last asking price,the area for
    the pick up immediately the payment has been made and lastly the
    reason for offering it for sale.
    I will wait to hear from you soonest.
    regards
    +447031942###
    +44 dovrebbe essere il prefisso dell'Inghilterra.

ho risposto:
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    The reason for selling my Nordwest is that I'd like a 750 racing bike(probably a Yamaha Genesis), to finally succeed in touching the asphalt with my knee.

The last price for the Nordwest depends on you.
    The bike needs: a new front tyre, a change of oil+ oil filter, a new pair of oil rings for the front fork (need to change them every 9000 -10000 km, depending on your driving, and street condition). the front mudguard lacks a piece of plastic.
    If you have the convenience to these things by yourself the motorbike can be yours with € 1750, otherwise, if you want it perfect, the price will be 1900-1950€ depending on the cost of the front tyre.

The rear tyre has 400 km (ContiRoadAttack), the spark plug is new, the water pump was changed this summer and its bearing is new, the distribution strap was changed at the same time of the water pump (has now 4500 km). The engine is absolutely perfect. the bike was owned by a driving school of a friend of mine, before my brother bought it, and always sleeps covered. The Nordy's plastics are the still the original ones, and in good condition.

The motorbike is located in Carrara, a city in the northern part of Tuscany, right on the sea. the famous white marble comes from there. I use it only during weekends, and it starts immediately after pushing the start button.

best regards.

oggi mi è arrivata la rispota:
    Thanks for the fast email response.

It's my pleasure hearing from you soonest as regards the sales of your item,My client his really interested in the said item and i will appreciate if you can send a picture of it for a closer viewing.

He will be making the payment to you hereafter by Bankers Cheque in Euro Currency,So all i need to get the payment made to you is your name,address and contact phone number so that the payment could be sent to you by post as soon as you furnish us with your information.The payment will be made to you by one of his associate that is indebtness to him sum amount of money for some supplies made to his company.

He has promised (Associate) to make payable the whole amount of money to you on his behalf,so therefore i will want you to get back to me with the requested information so the payment can be made to you soonest.

Like wise i will want you to remove the item from the advert page and get back me to with the word ot trust assuring me that it will be removed and it will be sold to my client.

Assumed it has been sold to me cos the payment will be made to you hereafter i receive the information requested for the payment.

As regards the shippment,We will be taking care of the shippment of it from your location, by our private shipping company in Uk in which we work hand in hand when it comes to shipping related jobs.All you have to do as regards the shippment is getting it ready for shippment and make sure it' well tested here is the shipper contact information (rushspots@yahoo.co.uk). for further information as regards the shippment and also your name,address and contact phone number will be needed by them in other not to delay the shippment after you must have receive the payment so that they could starting working on the transfer of ownership title.

Pls reply to this message only if you accept the terms and condition for the payment and if you did not accept the terms,pls do not reply at all.

Always indicate this (RC1000) in your next reply as your refference code.

I will wait to hear from you soonest.
    Do you yahoo ?if yes here is my screenname (Michaelwhitesautos) you can add
    me to that we can chat right away as regards the transaction.
    Regards
    +447031942###

che ne pensate? ci sarà da fidarsi? soprattuto non mi piace quel "Prego rispondere solo se sei d'accordo col pagamento, se non sei d'accordo non rispondere proprio"

P.S. l'inserzione era su corrieredeimotori.it
    Last edited by catoblepa; 14-03-06, 20:11.

• Font Size
    Arrivano a fiotte queste mail, c'è sicuramente qualcosa sotto...

Comment

• Font Size
      nn c'? manco bisogno di chiederselo, ? ovviamente truffa.. svejaa

Comment

• Font Size
        stai attento c sono molte truffe fatte cosi

Comment

• Font Size
          okkiooooooooooooo

Comment

• Font Size
            cmq riguardando, nn c'? la solita offerta di denaro "eccedente".

Comment

X
            Working...
            X