Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size
    Originally posted by doking View Post
    io invece ho avuto l'impressione che abbia aperto una qualche cosa che lo stabilizzasse, dal video della telecamera sulla tuta si vede che dopo la vite piatta ci sia una sorte di effetto pendolo come se qualcosa lo frenasse e poi il record lo ha fatto prima, la vite piatta si ? avuta dopo
    dove l'hai trovato quel video? ? gi? in rete?

Comment

• Font Size
      doppione
      Last edited by Lupino; 16-10-12, 09:04.

Comment

• Font Size
        io invece ho avuto l'impressione che abbia aperto una qualche cosa che lo stabilizzasse, dal video della telecamera sulla tuta si vede che dopo la vite piatta ci sia una sorte di effetto pendolo come se qualcosa lo frenasse e poi il record lo ha fatto prima, la vite piatta si ? avuta dopo
        ed invece lui ha dichiarato che il record lo ha fatto DOPO aver ripreso il controllo dalla vite.....i problemi sono cominciati quasi da subito da quanto ho inteso....

Comment

• Font Size
          Scusa dove lo hai letto?

inviato con sta scroto di cellulare usando tapatalk

Comment

• Font Size
            Originally posted by Lupino View Post
            dove l'hai trovato quel video? ? gi? in rete?
            [YouTube]qGlF4Wtf1WM[/YouTube]

Comment

• Font Size
              Originally posted by gsxf750 View Post
              quest'immagine fa impressione....

anche questa ? vera

Comment

• Font Size

Comment

• Font Size
                  Originally posted by cocis View Post
                  anche questa ? vera

anche questa:gaen:

Comment

• Font Size
                    [YouTube]qGlF4Wtf1WM[/YouTube]

doking, ? stato rimosso

Comment

• Font Size

Daredevil skydiver Felix Baumgartner has told of the moments of terror he underwent during his record-breaking jump from the edge of space on Sunday.
                      "There was a period of time where I really thought, 'I am in trouble'," the 43-year-old said after he successfully leapt into the stratosphere from a balloon hovering near the edge of space 24 miles above Earth, breaking three world records including the highest skydive ever.
                      "I was fighting all the way down to regain control because I wanted to break the speed of sound," he added, explaining that he almost hit a panic button to release a 'drogue' parachute to slow him down.
                      "And then I hit it," he smiled, clearly hugely relieved. "After a couple of seconds, I had that feeling I'm getting it under control. And I did. And that's why I broke the speed of sound."

Baumgartner retiring after skydiving from space | World of Sport - Yahoo! Eurosport UK

Felix Baumgartner is retiring from pulling off record-breaking skydives just a day after becoming a household name with his leap from 24 miles.
                      "I'm retired from the daredevil business," he said in Roswell, New Mexico, after Sunday's feat.
                      "I want to find a nice decent job as a helicopter pilot. I'll fight fires and rescue people. No e-mails, no phone calls."
                      The 43-year-old took his decision not just because he has no more worlds left to conquer, but because he claims to have been genuinely scared for his life as he reached 833.9mph.
                      "It was like hell," he said.
                      "The exit was perfect, then I started tumbling. I thought I'd get it under control, but then it really started. I really picked up speed, it got very violent. It was really brutal at times.
                      "I thought for a few seconds, I'll fall unconscious. Thank goodness I managed to stop, it was very difficult. It was much more difficult than many of us expected.
                      "In that situation, when you spin around, it's like hell and you don't know if you can get out of that spin or not. Of course it was terrifying. I was fighting all the way down because I knew that there must be a moment where I can handle it.
                      "For some reason, that spin became so violent, over all axes, and it was hard to know how to get out of that spin.
                      "It's like swimming without touching the water, and it's hard because every time it turns you around you have to figure out what to do. So I was sticking my arm out, then it became worse.
                      "I had a lot of pressure in my head. But I didn't feel like I was passing out. I was still feeling OK. I thought 'I can handle the situation.' And I did."

Baumgartner, who delayed his leap several times to ensure optimal conditions, admitted that the thought of plunging to his doom with his nearest and dearest all watching had terrified him.
                      "You do not want to die in front of your parents and all these people. I thought 'please God, don't let me down,'" he said.
                      But he already has his next big challenge lined up: getting married to girlfriend Nicole Oetl.
                      "He loves Nicole like mad and now will walk her up the aisle as he has achieved the ultimate in his profession," a friend of the daredevil told the Daily Telegraph.
                      We wish him luck. If the planning of Baumgartner's wedding turns out even half as stressful as World of Sport's did, he'll probably end up wishing he'd stuck to the skydiving.

Comment

• Font Size
                        Originally posted by Factory View Post
                        ed invece lui ha dichiarato che il record lo ha fatto DOPO aver ripreso il controllo dalla vite.....i problemi sono cominciati quasi da subito da quanto ho inteso....
                        io dico che, visti i problemi incontrati e la velocit? raggiunta, se si lancia da 50.000 e trovano un modo di mettere degli stabilizzatori che lo tengono in verticale, a mach2 ci arriva
                        Last edited by korra88; 16-10-12, 13:30.

Comment

• Font Size
                          Originally posted by Factory View Post
                          Questo video dovrebbere dirimere la questione:

[YOUTUBE]NY-4E39SAqE[/YOUTUBE]

Da quello che si vede qui, dal minuto 2:00 in poi, ha fatto il record DOPO aver ripreso il controllo della vite, infatti si vede che la velocit? inizia a diminuire circa 1.060 km/h...

caxxo la soggettiva vista da lui quando inizia a ruotare ? da malditesta!!!

Comment

• Font Size
                            ecco le vere foto della missione Stratos... :gaen::gaen::gaen:

Comment

• Font Size
                              Originally posted by 19marco77 View Post
                              ecco le vere foto della missione Stratos... :gaen::gaen::gaen:

Marco.....movaccagh?rrrr!!!!

Comment

• Font Size
                                Originally posted by blackstorm1 View Post
                                Marco.....movaccagh?rrrr!!!!
                                quoto!

Comment

X
                                Working...
                                X