X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size

vendere moto all'estero - consigli-

ho messo l'annuncio per la vendia di una moto su diversi forum e mi ha risposto uno dall'estero (non mi ha scritto da dove)

riporto la mail, secondo voi rischio qualcosa?, che sappate ci sono truffe di questo tipo e se si come funzionano?...insomma lo faccio o no?
    grazie

valentina

-----
    Hello,

I want you to know that am interested to buy it from you, i will offer you ?150 more to your asking price and wish to be the next owner.

I will be making my payment with a cheque and i will arrange pick up after the cheque is credited on your account.

I will be including the shipment fee on the cheque, you are to deposit the cheque into your bank account and the money will be credited on your account within 5 days.

After you have the money credited on your account, you will deduct your money and give the rest money to my shipping agency that will come to your location for the pick up and shipment.

My shipping agency will prepare the paperwork and document for the shipment to make the transaction complete.

I want you to get back to me with your name and address for the cheque.

Name .........
    Address.....
    City.........
    Postal Code.....
    State........
    Country...
    Mobile Number...
    Office Phone... if available
    Home Phone.... if available
    Price......... ?
    Offer........ ?150 (free for you and reserve it for me)

I will make sure the cheque get to you within 7 working days.

Best Regards,

• Font Size
    Beh come tutte le cose è un po delicata, da valutare bene, io proverei ad avere informazioni piu precise sul compratore, dopodichè farei le mie valutazioni

Comment

• Font Size
      99% sono truffe.. lascia perdere

Comment

• Font Size
        è una truffa, garantito. son tutte uguali ormai..

Comment

• Font Size
          seocndo me...che da quello scritto in ligua a me sconosciuta...io l'ho vendutra all'estero la mia ex crb, il tipop è arrivato soldi in mano, demoklizione per esporpio, scrittura privata tra me e lui e finita li.

Comment

• Font Size
            truffa al 99%

Comment

X
            Working...
            X