Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ancora in inglese (per gli informatici = Foglio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size

Ancora in inglese (per gli informatici = Foglio)

A little boy goes to his father and asks " Daddy, how was I born?"
    The father answers: "Well son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:
    'You got Male!'"

(l'ultima frase gioca sulla pronuncia quasi identica Male/mail
    Last edited by nonno enio; 03-10-07, 05:25.

• Font Size
    questa me la rivendo qui in Florida Nonno

Comment

• Font Size
      hihihhihihiih bella come spiegazione

Comment

• Font Size
        Carina

Comment

• Font Size
          ahahah

forte

Comment

• Font Size
            Fortissima...
            Ma dove diavolo l'hai scovata???

Comment

• Font Size
              bellissima nonno

Comment

• Font Size

Originally posted by nonno enio View Post
                A little boy goes to his father and asks " Daddy, how was I born?"
                The father answers: "Well son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:
                'You got Male!'"

(l'ultima frase gioca sulla pronuncia quasi identica Male/mail
                Starr, a fellow lacking in character, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889.

A cousin has supplied you with the only known photograph of Remus, showing him standing on the gallows. On the back of the picture are the words:

"Remus Starr: Horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison, 1885. Escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged, 1889."

Pretty grim situation, right? But let's revise things a bit. We simply crop the picture, scan in an enlarged image and edit it with image processing software so that all that is seen is a head shot.

Next, we rewrite the text:

"Remus Starr was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad.

Beginning in 1885, he devoted several years of his life to service at a government facility, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honour when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.

Comment

• Font Size
                  Funny !

Comment

• Font Size
                    Originally posted by kawazx10r View Post
                    Starr, a fellow lacking in character, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889.

A cousin has supplied you with the only known photograph of Remus, showing him standing on the gallows. On the back of the picture are the words:

"Remus Starr: Horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison, 1885. Escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged, 1889."

Pretty grim situation, right? But let's revise things a bit. We simply crop the picture, scan in an enlarged image and edit it with image processing software so that all that is seen is a head shot.

Next, we rewrite the text:

"Remus Starr was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad.

Beginning in 1885, he devoted several years of his life to service at a government facility, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honour when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed.
                    It's always a matter of point of view and context

Comment

• Font Size
                      Originally posted by Foglio View Post
                      Fortissima...
                      Ma dove diavolo l'hai scovata???
                      Gli amici americani di myspace: questa in particolare ? una cinquantenne italoamericana piuttosto bruttina ma con una compilation di roba del genere

Comment

• Font Size

Originally posted by nonno enio View Post
                        Gli amici americani di myspace: questa in particolare ? una cinquantenne italoamericana piuttosto bruttina ma con una compilation di roba del genere
                        A Swiss man visiting Sydney, Australia, pulls up at a bus stop where two locals are waiting. "Entschuldigung, k?nnen Sie Deutsch sprechen?" he asks.

The two Aussies just stare at him.

"Excusez-moi, parlez vous Francais?" he tries.

The two continue to stare.

"Parlare Italiano?"

No response.

"Hablan ustedes Espanol?"

Still nothing.

The Swiss guy drives off, extremely disgusted. The first Aussie turns to the second and says, "Y'know, maybe we should learn another language."

"Why?" says the other. "That guy knew four, and it didn't do him any good."

Comment

X
                        Working...
                        X