0%
    Other
    0%
    Yamaha
    0%
    Honda
    0%

• Font Size
    I think that Honda is the most "consistent" about preformance but it "smell" of a stock bike.....

M1 (especially in the last evolution) has some particular "hand made" that icrease the "taste" of pure racing byke...

BTW I am an Iwata man since 8 years so my opinion is not so effordable

Comment

• Font Size
      Yamaha.... We got rossi....

Comment

• Font Size
        I thought the M1 wasn't a bad bike since Max Biaggi was the 1st guide... He'd been able to win few races so the bike can't be too bad..... now yamaha has what needed most since Wayne's times... a great racer such as Valentino.. someone able to take decisions with his team.... we don't have to forget the team... when the feeling is very good with the bike-the team and also the racer.... nothing is impossible!
        But honestly I think the RC211 is a little bit better than the M1... you know.... Honda is not Yamaha... they have more people (think about the entire HRC), more money... of course they start every challenge with more chances, isn't that?!!?

Comment

• Font Size
          traduzione grassieee

Comment

• Font Size
            Originally posted by marcomal
            I thought the M1 wasn't a bad bike since Max Biaggi was the 1st guide... He'd been able to win few races so the bike can't be too bad..... now yamaha has what needed most since Wayne's times... a great racer such as Valentino.. someone able to take decisions with his team.... we don't have to forget the team... when the feeling is very good with the bike-the team and also the racer.... nothing is impossible!
            But honestly I think the RC211 is a little bit better than the M1... you know.... Honda is not Yamaha... they have more people (think about the entire HRC), more money... of course they start every challenge with more chances, isn't that?!!?
            yes

Comment

• Font Size
              gosh I looked at the results...I can't believe it
              50% Yamaha, 40% Honda....com'on...ok, you guys have the R1...it's much much much better the Honda CBR1000, but now we are talking of another thing....which is better
              Valentino is the reason why the M1 is winning the championship, not the moto...nobody can deny that...even Valentino himself says that...

anyway the gap is not so big anymore ...and again Vale is making the difference also in the growth of it's two-wheels

and if Yamaha could get those 10-15hp more and a little bit more "easyness" ....say nothing

Comment

• Font Size
                [quote="feperis"]Valentino is the reason why the M1 is winning the championship, not the moto...nobody can deny that...even Valentino himself says that...quote]

....i can't say anything else : )

Go yama GO !

Comment

X
                Working...
                X