Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Size

prova H2R

Nessun giornaletto ha provato la bestia???

• Font Size
    Originally posted by fastninja View Post
    Nessun giornaletto ha provato la bestia???
    Ma sopra tutto ? visionabile da qualche parte?

Comment

• Font Size
      Rullata a 326cv

Comment

• Font Size
        Originally posted by DAXENOX View Post
        Rullata a 326cv
        +iva o iva compresa?

Comment

• Font Size
          Originally posted by ninjaturtle View Post
          +iva o iva compresa?
          Ivata ivata

Comment

• Font Size

Comment

• Font Size

Comment

• Font Size
                Ma quello che interessa davvero ? la H2 non r per comuni mortali, ma pare che non sia arrivata manco negli usa, dove ? prevista almeno un paio di mesi prima che da noi...

Comment

• Font Size
                  ? un H2

Comment

• Font Size
                    La riga blu dici?

Comment

• Font Size
                      Originally posted by MiKiFF View Post
                      Ma quello che interessa davvero ? la H2 non r per comuni mortali, ma pare che non sia arrivata manco negli usa, dove ? prevista almeno un paio di mesi prima che da noi...

? come la Rsv4 RF Miki, non esiste c'? solo quella che hai visto in fiera e basta

Comment

• Font Size
                        H2 normale
                        Poi h2 reflashata

Comment

• Font Size
                          C'? scritto h2r, la curva blu che muore a 13000 giri ? la standard non rimappata?

Se s? sono circa 220cv ruota.
                          Last edited by MiKiFF; 20-02-15, 06:39.

Comment

• Font Size
                            Originally posted by ninjaturtle View Post
                            +iva o iva compresa?
                            sei veramente un cretino , scusa eh

Comment

• Font Size
                              Originally posted by DAXENOX View Post
                              Ecco la spiegazione del grafico:

As you can see by the dyno graph, there are 3 different graphs. I'll explain each in detail, but first, we must understand the bike that we had for testing. It is neither an H2 nor H2R. It is an H2 bike with the power plant and exhaust from the H2R (as far as anyone can tell :-) ). Without getting into too much techie detail, I believe that the code in his ECU is pre-production and quite possibly not the production H2R code. The air intake snorkel and air filter are from the H2, which are likely much more restrictive than the H2R. I believe that the H2R air filter has roughly 5 times more surface area than the H2 air filter.

The details about the bike are included so that no one gets the idea that these results are "normal". Further testing is planned as soon as production H2 bikes become available. Only until that testing is done will we know the true potential of either bike with various modifications.

The H2 ECU that I have was purchased directly from a Kawasaki dealer, so it has to be production code. It appears that the parts made it here long before the bikes did!

The BLUE line: This is the H2 ECU with a very few modifications. I could not run the ECU totally stock on this bike without getting various error codes. I disabled the O2 sensor, Exhaust Servo Motor, Pair valve, and charcoal purge canister valve error codes. I also installed proper fuel maps for the H2R motor. All additional settings were left totally stock, including the 13000 RPM rev limit. This run showed us 237.9 Hp with 111.67 ft-lb torque.

The RED line: This is the H2R ECU totally unchanged, just the way it was delivered by Kawasaki (I lied... At Rickey's request, I did raise the rev limit to 14800 RPM before we did this test. Everything else was stock). Presumably this result will be what the stock H2R will produce, 277.40 Hp and 115.18 ft-lb torque.

We then derestricted the stock H2 ECU and produced identical results as the RED line. This confirms that we have the capability to reflash the H2 ECUs to derestrict them. We stopped messing with the stock H2 ECU once I was able to reproduce the power of Rickey's ECU.

The GREEN line: Of course it's green... We are working with a Kawasaki, right? This graph is the result of several hours of tuning to find any additional performance left in the ECU. We also raised the rev limit to 15000 RPM. The more we raised the rev limit, the more power it made (the boost continues to climb as the engine revs higher). Rickey and Coby both felt that the engine would handle it in their application. It sure sounded amazing and no video could ever do it justice! It made 301.23 Hp and 116.68 ft-lb torque at the rear wheel! At 14500 RPM we were able to tune Rickey's ECU to produce an additional 40 HP. This bike is RIDICULOUS!

On a humorous note... The exhaust gasses were so hot during the runs that the copper tube inserted into the muffler to capture the air/fuel readings would get so hot that it would totally glow bright red and blow out of the muffler like a wet noodle! We ended up replacing it with a stainless steel version!

Some other details...
                              The testing was done over the course of 2 very long days with an ice storm rolling in and out.
                              The fuel used for all of the testing was VP Q16, a high octane oxygenated fuel. Check Q16 Spec Sheet for additional information.
                              The air filter was removed. This was removed during previous dyno tuning with the power commander equipment. I was informed that the performance improved when it was removed, but no one was sure by how much because several things were changed at one time.
                              All of the tuning was done in the ECU only. All of the power commander equipment was removed before any testing was done.

What's next?
                              Rickey and I are planning to get together once the weather gets nicer to do some on-track testing and tuning. We are planning on refining the quick shifter timing values and the launch control settings, as well as some additional timing and fueling adjustments. We will likely refine many additional settings to help with launches.

Hopefully it won't be long until the H2 street models get delivered, so we can start our R&D to deliver another excellent ECU reflashing product!

I'll likely post additional details as I can remember them.

Enjoy!!!

Dunque, con riferimento alla linea blu, le potenze sono alla ruota, usando lo scarico della R ma anche benza a 116 ottani, dunque la potenza reale sar? minore ma sempre ben maggiore di 200 CV ruota.

Il bello per? ? che pare esserci una limitazione esclusivamente di limitatore tra la base e la R.

E il limitatore in qualche modo si pu? spostare.

Comment

X
                              Working...
                              X